Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Free WiFi is available and a continental breakfast!!
We are located in a quiet and colonial area, 7 blocks walking distance from Historic Centre of Arequipa and Ricketts House, the famous Santa Rosa Monastery, and Santa Teresa Monastery and near to Plaza España Square .
All our rooms have private bathroom, cable TV. Also provided a shared lounge, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience.. Our terrace is perfect to enjoy of the sun and share funny moments with the other guests!! Some days , we prepare lunch , dinner, cakes , desserts, etc and we will invite you to join us!! Great place , great family, good friends, and the best service ! WELCOME TO ST PETER !
St Peter Bed & Breakfast Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit , debit cards
Taxes not included (the Peruvian tax, IGV (18%), are subject to the IGV residents in Peru and foreigners with more than 60 days of stay in Peruvian territory)
Breakfast is included
Reception from 06.00 to 23.00
No special conditions Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>