Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Villa is situated in the quite neighbourhood of Veli Varoš. Veli Varoš is an exceptionally preserved old neighbourhood of the town and once it was the home of fishermen and people who worked in the fields. Local Excursions to the nearby exceptional places like UNESCO protected old city of Trogir, Krka national park, medieval historical Klis Fort and various beautiful sightseeing spots can be arranged.
Smell and feel lavender fields in the relaxing atmosphere of lavender flowers in our Lavender Room. Experience marine atmosphere amongst sea shells, fishing nets and ropes, sea lanterns and antique wooden barrels in our Fisherman Room. Enjoy Split sunset on flower terrace and have a romantic shower in glass bathroom in Romantic Room.
Rooms are equipped with king size double bed (and extra single bed), private bathroom, air conditioning, LCD TV, safety deposit box, hair dryer, mini fridge and freezer, anti allergenic pillows and blankets, towels, shampoo and shower gel.
Split center Authentic Rooms in stone villa's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 07:00 - 23:00
Please be free to contact us so we could make plans regarding to Your arrival time and place! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>