Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full cancellation with 10 days or more notice prior to arrival date incurs no penalty.
Full cancellation with less then 10 days notice prior to arrival incurs 100% penalty charge.
Reduction in numbers with 48hrs or more notice prior to arrival date incurs no penalty.
Reduction in numbers with less then 48hrs notice prior to arrival date incurs 100% penalty charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a 50kn per person key deposit that is charged upon check in. This amount is refunded upon check out when the key is returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Terms and Conditions
Check in -2pm
Check out - 10am
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Run by Aussies and located in the heart of the Centre. Split hostel holds free daily unique social events, to beach days, group dinners and organized nights out. From the moment you check in, you will realise we are more than a bed for a couple of nights throughout your European adventure.
Split Hostel aim is to take you on a journey of handpicked, secret locations on the Croatian coast, attending the best party spots in town, with a comfy, safe space to rest your head at the end of the day ...or night. Split hostels doors have been open to like-minded, thrill-seeking travelers who want to make their time in Split, one to remember.`
The Split Hostel Experience
Where we stand out as the must stay hostel in town is that we offer FREE daily|nightly experiences from unique social events to beach days, group dinners and organized nights out. Our partner hostel down the road holds the only backpacker’s bar in town, so you will be sure to see why we bring the good vibes!
Booze and snooze is an award-winning hostel, founded in 2006 by Aussies who were inspired by their travelling experiences in Croatia.
Newly renovated, we have three dorms (six bed, seven bed, and split level 11 bed), each with its own bathroom, air conditioning unit and lockers. We have an outside terrace, where you will constantly see people sitting in our terrace area, whether it's playing a game of beer pong or just having a good chat over a beer.
The Location & safety
We know that location makes your experience so you can rest assured as we are located on Narodni Trg (the people's square) which is the main Pjaca in the city. As we are situated within Diocletian Palace, our hostel is within 1-minute walking distance of the most famous sites and attractions in Split, which include breathtaking cultural and architectural sites, beaches, bars, and cafes. Minutes' walk from the bus, ferry, train terminals and most importantly, the Adriatic coast is at your doorstep.
We also understand safety is key so we have 24-hour reception. Security lockers for all your valuables as well as Security cameras with 24-hour security monitoring around the building.
All staff will be wearing a Mask while indoors
We have also implemented more frequent cleaning using antibacterial sanitiser particularly focusing on disinfecting contact surfaces such as door handles, tables, lockers, beds, desks, stair railings, light switches and all hostel common areas.
6 | 7 | 11 Dorm Bed Rooms
24-hour reception and security
Free guest computer
Air-conditioning / heating in every room
Lockers for valuables
Free tea & coffee
Free organised social events
Free city maps
Free tour info
No curfew / no lock out
English speaking staff
24-hour hot showers
Minutes' walk to train/bus/ferry terminal
Minutes' walk to beaches, bars, clubs and cafes
Cheap food markets, grocery store, bakery, internet cafe, ATM and all amenities close by Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>