Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our family of staff is so excited to welcome you to our home away from home! We work hard to make everyone feel comfortable at Song of Travel, offering free coffee, tea, and snacks all day every day! If you are arriving in Nyaung Shwe early in the morning after a night bus, no need to worry, we have a free room with beds where you can have a nap, take a shower, and grab a cup of coffee or tea in order to feel ready to take on the day! Each morning enjoy our complimentary, daily changing breakfasts which are inspired by guests, and who are always welcome to suggest new items for our menu!
Not quite sure what to do while you’re here? Our local staff are all extremely enthusiastic to provide suggestions for activities in Nyaung Shwe and the surrounding areas including three completely unique boat trips on the lake that are only offered through this hostel. We also have guidebooks specific to this area written by previous volunteers who were able to really explore and write down their firsthand experiences for you to learn from. While the hostel is located in a totally authentic residential part of town, it is a bit of a walk into the city center but this is made easy with the free bike rentals!
Grab a bike and cycle around town, getting lost on the pothole filled roads and checking out how the locals live around here. It definitely adds to the experience being a bit out of the main area and seeing the kids playing outside, the monks walking by each morning, and the local people going about their day to day lives. We host a variety of activities each day from wine tasting at Red Mountain Estate Winery (a short 20-minute bike ride away) to movie night, to playing Chinlon together, there is something for everyone! At the end of the day head up to the rooftop bar to grab a tasty cocktail and enjoy the sunset. We can’t wait to meet you! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Myanmar
Pierwszy, Krai Myanmar
Pierwszy, Krai Myanmar
10-ty, Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>