Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our lodgings are consciously designed to fit within our primary goals of minimizing our ecological footprint and inspiring our visitors with many working models of sustainable living.
All caboose guests share communal facilities and beds are made up with quality linen .
* Surfing! Best known for long peeling left-hand point breaks, Raglan also offers ideal conditions for beginners and novice surfers. Solscape Eco Retreat offers customised surf packages, surf lessons and board hire. Surf guiding is also available for the more advanced surfer.
* Raglan is one of New Zealand's premier kiteboarding locations. Because of Raglan's natural land formations, nearly any wind direction is suitable for kiteboarding.
* There are several bush and beach walks in Raglan, including climbing Mt Karioi, Te Toto Gorge and the beautiful Bridal Veil Falls waterfall track.
* Lots of other ways to get in touch with the great outdoors at Raglan including kayaking and horse trekking tours.
*Healing massage therapists and individual yoga classes are available onsite by appointment.
Raglan town has a unique laid-back atmosphere and offers a wide array of eateries catering to all tastes. Interesting shops line the main street with their array of bohemian arts-and-crafts.
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Sala zebrań
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>