Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Seriously, all beds are equipped with individual reading light, power outlet, locker and high quality mattress and bedding. And here is the thing... Our bunk beds are firmly fixed to the room walls, so you won't get those undesirable noises and shakes. Great isn't it?!
We are located next to all attractions in the most vibrant neighborhood of the city, the famous bohemian area called Cidade Baixa. That means you have culture, gastronomy, nightlife just around the corner. From here you can visit the main touristic places on foot, including the historic district with its old and diverse architecture, public market, museums and cultural centers. Not to mention that the city's most beautiful and popular park, 'Redenção', is located 40 meters from the hostel. You'll definitely love it!
You'll never get offline! We have Wi-Fi and power outlets spread throughout the hostel including all rooms. No kidding, we are the most plugged hostel in the city!
All living areas are available for use: kitchen, coffee room, lounge, bar, external areas and barbecue area.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
We are always thinking about some way to have fun with our guests. So, get ready to our barbecue and caipirinhas! Come on walk with us through the historic district and get to know the city and its history full of curiosities... Warm up at our bar with other guests and friends before you go find out the city's diverse nightlife! We also rent bikes for you to enjoy Porto Alegre in a different way!
Solar63 Hostel is a hostel in it's full spirit. So, come share Porto Alegre with us!
- Check-in time: from 2pm
- Check-out: by 11am
- Reception 24/7 a week
- Luggage Storage 24/7 free for guests
- Bus fee from airport or bus station: R$ 4,70
- Taxi fee/UBER from airport: around R$ 38; from the bus station: around R$15-18 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>