Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hostel is located on the central part of Punta Arenas, specifically at the intersection of Maipu Street with Armando Sanhueza Street. In this sense, we are near to some of the most relevant attractions and landmarks of the city such as José Menendez Palace, Muelle Prat, Cerro de la Cruz and other interesting spots that there are in our town. Furthermore, from Bulnes Avenue with Maipú Street, it´s located two blocks to the west (opposite direction to the sea). From España Avenue with Maipú Street, it’s located 2 blocks to the east (on direction to the sea).
The rooms are shared and each one has four bunk beds, allowing eight people to stay in the same room. . In addition, Sol de Invierno has many common áreas that allows a good interaction between the guests. The hostel is located at the heart of Punta Arenas, so it’s near to shops, restaurants, supermarkets, museums, tourist attractions, among other places. There is public transportation right outside the door allowing people to visit different locations of the city.
Sol de Invierno Backpackers Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
- As a hostel we only have common areas and shared rooms available.
- Check is between 1:30PM-11:00PM.
- Check out time is at 11:00AM. Therefore, the keys must be handed in and the rooms cleared out by check out time.
- In case you need to leave your luggage after the check out time please ask reception.
- Visitors can stay on the hotel premises between 1:30PM and 10.00PM. but only with receptionists consent.
- Breakfast is between 7:30AM and 10:30AM.
- Kitchen Hours: 7:00AM-10:30AM, 11:30AM-1:00AM
- Please tag your food. Any food that isn’t tagged will be thrown away.
- Guests are not allowed to drink alcohol in the dormitory.
- Quiet hours are enforced each night from midnight to 7:00AM, please respect other guests sleep. Keep your private conversations out of the room after midnight.
- Take care of your personal belongings. Store your belongings in the lockers provided.
- The hostel has the right to refuse providing services: to guests who breach the rules and regulations, to drunk or aggressive guests, to guests who doesn’t have any valid ID card or Passport.
- In case of violation of the regulations hostel reserves the right to remove the guest from the hostel for good - without any refunds given.
- Laundry is charged extra, and must be arranged directly with the hostel’s housekeepers.
- In case of loosing your keys you must pay 3.000 pesos. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>