Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The concept of intuitive anticipatory service makes the guest experience unalloyed. The homestays welcome and offers hospitality to guests coming from all around the world. We are focussed on delivering high quality,the best value, and superior customer service for an ultimate and intimate traveling experience.
Sohana's Homestays, with Laptop friendly space with all Business and stay amenities located in heart of Jagatpura. This property features accommodation with a garden, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and room service. And offers access to a balcony and free private parking.
Beholding Akshay Patra temple, right in front(walk 10 mts). 10 km from Birla Mandir Temple, Jaipur, 12 km from Govind Dev Ji Temple, and 14 km from City Palace. Entire place available with separate entry. Any additional services are available on request. Foreign tourism-friendly. Space is well equipped with Wi-Fi, Printer, Power backup and calm & peaceful environment.
A Calm and Serene Place for Leisure stay as well as Work stay (Business Trips). Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Czyszczenie chemiczne
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>