Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Come explore all Vegas has to offer, it’s more than just casinos and shows. The Main Street Arts district is just around the corner full of local restaurants, bars, coffee shops, antique and vintage stores, and local boutiques and art shops. The rest of the downtown area is full of history of Vegas, from the Burlesque Hall of Fame to the Mob Museum and the Atomic Testing Museum, there is fun for everyone. With events like weekly pasta nights, VIP Limo Club Crawls, Backyard BBQs, game nights, trips to Fremont St. and the Strip, First Friday outings, and so much more, you are sure to have an amazing time in Vegas.
Right on Las Vegas Boulevard! Are we next to the Bellagio Hotel and Casino? Hell no! don't get your hopes up.
We are 10 minute walk to the Stratosphere Casino to the South. And the Fremont Street Experience to the North and Gold & Silver Pawn (as seen on the History Channel show Pawn Stars), 5 Minutes away from super local scene Arts District of Las Vegas, 15 minute walk to North Las Vegas Premium Outlets Shopping Center, and much more! We are close to 24-hour convenience stores and bus stops, with buses running to and from the strip and downtown areas 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We'll hook you up with:
FREE Walking Tours
Grand Canyon Tours
Bryce and Zion National Parks
And much more!!!
At check in, guests must present one of the following:
1. A foreign-issued passport.
2. A Canadian driver's license.
3. A valid US student ID.
4. A US passport WITH a current out-of-state government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license). Guests will also be asked to present proof of travel such as stamps no more a month old.
All guests must show a valid credit card (under their name) when checking in.
14% tax not included in the rate.
We are open until 11pm Sunday through Thursday and until 12 am (midnight) Fridays and Saturdays.
SUMMER SEASON HOURS: Reception, Kitchen and common areas:
May 1st of 2018 until October 31st of 2018
Sunday - Thursday: 8am until Midnight
Fridays & Saturdays: 7am until 2am
Parking is extremely limited, it is usually first come first serve. We cannot guarantee you will have a parking stop so please don't depend on it. Parking gate is locked and inaccessible from Midnight until 8am.
DORMS HAVE NO CURFEWS, so make it a late night!
Please note we take a $15 key deposit per each person in the party.
-Standard rate reservations: we charge 50% rent (tax inc) per bed requested in advance (tax and fees included). You may cancel free of charge 72 hours prior to arrival date.
-Non Refundable rate reservations: rents (tax inc) are collected in advance. Reservations with declined credit cards will be cancelled.
-Reservations made during major city events such as: New Years Eve, CES, Electric Daisy Carnival, Life is Beautiful Festival, I Heart Music Festival, any major UFC or Boxing fight weekends or other important sporting events. These special event dates may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. No refunds on reservations made during these major city events.
-No refunds on No Shows. Confirmed reservations that didn't check in on time on arrival date have until 11am of the next morning to check in. If they don't check in by 11am then the reservation will be cancelled and beds will be resold.
ALL reservations are canceled on declined credit cards.
-The owner of the credit card used to make reservations must be a member of party checking in.
If you wish to make changes to your reservation, or any details of it, please contact the hostel directly. Additional charges may apply. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>