Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
With us you can explore all Vegas has to offer! The Main Street Arts & Beer district is just around the corner full of local restaurants, bars, coffee shops, antique and vintage stores, local boutiques and art shops. The downtown area is full of Las Vegas History, local hangouts, dispensaries, wedding chapels, breweries, street art, not-your-average award winning museums and we're located right in the middle of all of it!
Sin City Hostel hosts weekly events like pasta & wine night, club crawls, Backyard BBQs, game nights, trips to Fremont St. and the Strip, First Friday Art Festival outings, just to name a few.
We are a small 10 minute walk from the Strat Hotel & Casino and 15 minutes to the Fremont Street Experience. The Gold & Silver Pawn (as seen on the History Channel show Pawn Stars) and Zak Bagan's Haunted Museum are both under 10 minutes walking distance. A few blocks and 5 Minutes away from super local & growing Arts District. 15 minute walk to North Las Vegas Premium Outlets Shopping Center, and much more!
We are close to 24-hour convenience stores and bus stops. Las Vegas' "DEUCE" bus is the main bus you'll use to get to all the attractions. Running from Fremont Street all the way down to the Las Vegas Sign, the "deuce" is a double-level 24/7 option that comes with multiple pass options for every traveler. Why did we tell you all this? The bus stops 2 minute-walk to the hostel in both directions.
We'll hook you up with:
FREE Walking Tours
Grand Canyon Tours
Bryce and Zion National Parks
And much more!!!
At check in, guests must present one of the following for Identification:
1. A foreign-issued passport.
2. A Canadian driver's license.
3. A US passport will NOT be accepted on it's own. Must be presented WITH a current out-of-state GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE, Current out-of-state STUDENT ID. Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel such as stamps no more a month old if unable to provide out-of-state ID.
4. $50.00 CARD ONLY deposit will be charge to a debit/ card for check-in. Credit/ Debit card name must match that of one of the registered guest in the party. We do not accept third-party payment on behalf of the guest if the card owner is not check-in.
Reception, Kitchen, & TV-Room Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 08:00 AM - 12:00 AM(Midnight)
Friday - Saturday 08:00 AM - 01:00 AM
After hours check-in/check-out available. Please contact us directly for more information.
08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Daily
Parking is extremely limited it is first come first serve. We cannot guarantee you will have a parking.
Parking gate is locked from 12:00 AM (Midnight) to 08:00 AM. If you are parked between this time you will not be able to remove your vehicle. If you arrive after this time parking will not be available and you will need to find parking elsewhere.
DORMS HAVE NO CURFEWS, however we do have in-dorm quiet hours. Quiet hours are from 12:00 AM (Midnight) to 08:00 AM.
14% tax not included in the rate.
Standard Rates: 50% of the total balance due is collected at the time of booking. You may cancel free of charge 72 hours prior to 03:00 PM of your check-in date.
Non Refundable Rates: 100% of total balance due is collected at the time of booking. Cancellations will not be issued refunds.
Reservations made during major city events are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of rate plan. These events include but are not limited to: New Years Eve, CES week, Electric Daisy Carnival, Life is Beautiful Festival, I Heart Music Festival. Any and all major UFC or Boxing fight weekends or other important sporting events including Sundays during the regular NFL season. These special event dates may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. No refunds on reservations made during these major city events.
Refunds will not be given on missed reservations. Reservations are held until 11 AM on the day following the original date of arrival. After 11 AM the reservation will be subject to cancellation and beds can be resold.
Reservations that we are unable to confirm payment by the above standards of payment will be cancelled after 24 hrs.
The owner of the credit card used to make reservations must be a member of party checking in.
If you wish to make changes to your reservation, or any details of it, please contact the hostel directly. Additional charges may apply. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>