Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
First, we want to thank you for your continued interest and support in Sin City Hostel. As the Earth begins to spin again, we want to let our customers know we were able to survive 2020! some of the changes we had made to protect the health and safety of both our guests and our staff will no longer be in place starting May 1st 2021 (as directed by city officials)
Although it may seem like a lot, we want to ensure that you leave us with nothing but health, happiness, and maybe some money from gambling. After all, it is Las Vegas.
Sin City Hostel Management Team
Come stay at the best and longest running hostel in Las Vegas! Located directly on Las Vegas Blvd. We are just minutes away from Fremont Street Experience, the famous LAS VEGAS STRIP, and the local favorite: Main Street Beer & Arts District!!
With us you can explore all Vegas has to offer! The Main Street Arts & Beer district is just around the corner full of local restaurants, bars, coffee shops, antique and vintage stores, local boutiques and art shops. The downtown area is full of Las Vegas History, local hangouts, dispensaries, wedding chapels, breweries, street art, not-your-average award winning museums and we're located right in the middle of all of it!
Sin City Hostel hosts weekly events like pasta & wine night, club crawls, Backyard BBQs, game nights, trips to Fremont St. and the Strip, First Friday Art Festival outings, just to name a few.
We are a small 10 minute walk from the Strat Hotel & Casino and 15 minutes to the Fremont Street Experience. The Gold & Silver Pawn (as seen on the History Channel show Pawn Stars) and Zak Bagan's Haunted Museum are both under 10 minutes walking distance. A few blocks and 5 Minutes away from super local & growing Arts District. 15 minute walk to North Las Vegas Premium Outlets Shopping Center, and much more!
We are close to 24-hour convenience stores and bus stops. Las Vegas' 'DEUCE' bus is the main bus you'll use to get to all the attractions. Running from Fremont Street all the way down to the Las Vegas Sign, the 'deuce' is a double-level 24/7 option that comes with multiple pass options for every traveler. Why did we tell you all this? The bus stops 2 minute-walk to the hostel in both directions.
We'll hook you up with:
FREE Walking Tours
Grand Canyon Tours
Bryce and Zion National Parks
And much more!!!
At check in, guests must present one of the following for Identification:
1. A foreign-issued passport.
2. A Canadian driver's license.
3. A US passport will NOT be accepted on it's own. Must be presented WITH a current out-of-state GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE. Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel such as stamps no more a month old.
4. $50.00 CARD ONLY deposit will be charge to a debit/ card for check-in. Credit/ Debit card name must match that of one of the registered guest in the party. We do not accept third-party payment on behalf of the guest if the card owner is not check-in.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Please note that COVID-19 has had it's effect in operations. Although we can do early check outs and late check ins and have 24 hour access to your dorms, our common areas and reception are not. Please look at our hours. We hope we can get back to normal business soon, as things get better we will operate longer hours. We recommend you contact us directly if you have any questions as things change so fast depending on Governors orders.
Reception Hours: (May 1st 2021-Nov 1st 2021)
OPEN: 7am - 9pm (1am Fridays and Saturdays)
Common Areas: 7am to 11pm (1am Fridays and Saturdays)
***Please notice that we have had to shorten our operation hours (thanks to COVID restrictions rolling back) but we do operate longer hours on the weekends***
After hours check-in/check-out available. Please contact us directly for more information.
You will need to download an app from the Apple or Google Play stores. Create a profile that links up to your reservation and these will be your keys to the Hostel. Please notice we DO NOT use physical keys any more and they are not an option.
Due to the old construction date of our building, parking is extremely limited (only 7 spots). We charge $5/night (paid at reception when checking in, cash or card), fee might be higher on high occupancy weekends. Please reserve well in advance with us. Street parking is available in our area.
DORMS HAVE NO CURFEWS, however we do have in-dorm quiet hours. Quiet hours are from 12:00 AM (Midnight) to 08:00 AM.
14% tax not included in the rate.
Standard Rates: 50% of the total balance due is collected at the time of booking. You may cancel 72 hours prior to 03:00 PM of your check-in date. 10% cancellation (total of reservation) fee applies.
Non Refundable Rates: 100% of total balance due is collected at the time of booking. Cancellations will not be issued refunds.
Reservations made during major city events are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of rate plan. These events include but are not limited to: New Years Eve, CES week, Electric Daisy Carnival, Life is Beautiful Festival, I Heart Music Festival. Any and all major UFC or Boxing fight weekends or other important sporting events including Sundays during the regular NFL season. These special event dates may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. No refunds on reservations made during these major city events.
Refunds will not be given on missed reservations. Reservations are held until 11 AM on the day following the original date of arrival. After 11 AM the reservation will be subject to cancellation and beds can be resold.
Reservations that we are unable to confirm payment by the above standards of payment will be cancelled after 24 hrs.
The owner of the credit card used to make reservations must be a member of party checking in.
If you wish to make changes to your reservation, or any details of it, please contact the hostel directly. Additional charges may apply. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>