Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Open in March 2009 and decorated by artists and friends, it's the ideal starting point to fall in love with Lisbon: everything is near. It has been though for those travelers wanting to enjoy our city at best, by day and by night: for this reason you won't find parties or big crazy beer nights here, but we will be always happy to give you advises on our favourite places to visit, bars or restaurants. In our hostel you will find comfort, cleanliness, safety.
We have a guest kitchen, free internet and wi-fi, cable tv, dvd's and all shared rooms have lockers to keep your personal affairs safe.
Our main worry is to guarantee tranquillity to our guests while in the hostel but, for those who prefer to dive into Lisbon's night, the electric Bairro Alto's atmosphere is just a few steps away.
And, for those who want to relax a little bit more, our neighbours are the Portuguese Macrobiotic Institute and the Yoga Centre Gayatri: discover the opportunity to give yourself a little bit of wellbeing without going out of the door...!
A perfect spot for meeting people, having interesting conversations and relaxing in a great environment!
travel, culture, relax Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>