Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 2 weeks before arrival we will refund 50% of the payment made for individuals or the whole group up to 50% of the total paid to us. After 2 weeks before arrival there will be no refund in case of cancellations.
We advise you to purchase travel insurance which includes cancellation insurance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A key and damage deposit of 100 euros will be charged together with the balance of the bill 4 weeks before arrival. Assuming no lost keys or damage this 100 euros will be returned in cash when requested at check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Single sex rooms ONLY. Groups of males and females MUST book separate rooms. Mixed groups who do not book separate rooms may not be able to stay and if they can may have to share their room(s) with other guests. Smoke/alcohol/drug-free hostel No curfew)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Jordan area is full of charming streets, picturesque canals and fascinating hidden courtyards.
Experience real Amsterdam in the lively street markets, “brown” cafés and the tulip and cheese museums. This area is famous for hip and trendy boutiques as well as endless restaurants and cafés.
With less than 100 beds the hostel is smaller than many in Amsterdam, creating an atmosphere where it's easy to feel at home and make friends The courtyard garden is a great place to hang out when the sun's shining and you can buy drinks, snacks and meals in the café. We cook a home-made dinner each evening for our staff and you are very welcome to join us. You'll also find games to play, books to read, tables where you can write your journal, a chill-out area with comfy sofas where you can relax and chat to other guests and free WiFi access to keep in touch with home.
FREE: Breakfast, WiFi, Lockers, Maps, Sheets and Showers. No hidden extras - all taxes are included in the low prices. Female only floor. Choice of rooms with 4-18 beds and shared bathrooms. The large dormitories have dividing walls between the beds. Free lockers are available – bring your own padlock or buy one at reception.
24 hour reception with tourist information and discount tickets for canal cruises, bike hire and museums. Good security, free luggage storage, no curfew, no drugs and no alcohol.
Run by Christian volunteers from all around the world. This not-for-profit hostel will give you a good night’s sleep in a clean and friendly atmosphere. A favourite Amsterdam hostel since 1971 with many guests coming back year after year. Come with your friends or make new ones. Experience Christian hospitality during your Amsterdam adventure!
Come and discover why Let's Go guide book described Shelter Jordan as 'one of the very best'. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Shelter Jordan mówi
Anne Frank House is only 500m from here and Dam Square, Leidseplein and the Rijksmuseum are also within walking distance. Personally I recommend checking out the 'hofjes' (hidden courtyards) around the Jordaan area.
Our hostel is ideally suited for those wanting to get a good night's sleep and visit the museums instead of going out to party.
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>