Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The weather is very fresh and cool in my village during summer.
If you are tired of hot weather and big cities and you need some time to chill out, you can lie down in the hammock in our garden shade to get refreshed again. There are 7 rooms in our guesthouse and one of the rooms has a fireplace where our guests can make a fire and enjoy their time. There is also an old oven where we bake traditional bread for our guests at Shardo Guesthouse.There is a big garden with direct supply water from Qanat of the village.
There are lots of attractions you could be interested in such as mountains for hiking and climbing, breath taking sunsets, bonfire, riding motorbikes in mountains and deserts roads, having barbecue and picnic in the mountains, star gazing, visiting coal mines, deserts, various old villages, a local museum, canyons, pistachio and saffron fields, different castles, old baths, ancient mosques.
We speak English well and are good cooks and we would be more than happy to teach you to prepare Persian food, sweets and cakes. We have an old oven in our garden and we can bake local bread together as well.
Shardo Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>