Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Plus, you can check out Araucania’s snow-capped hills at sunrise from our rooftop yoga deck, or dive into a plate of fresh farmer’s fruit and huevos revueltos at our on-site restaurant.
After a long day of exploring, browse our dinner menu, try authentic Chilean dishes and drinks, or catch a film screening at our indoor movie room. its every adventurers dream.
Selina Plaza Pucón Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival
Check-in from 15:00 to 23:30 .
Check-out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We do not accept Diners cards.
Taxes not included: 19% for local citizen (to be paid on arrival)
Breakfast not included (not available)
24 hour Reception.
Age policies: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at least 3 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
LOCAL TAXES Guests may be required to pay additional local taxes or other regulatory charges at the time of check-in. Check, verify and recheck! Citizens of Chile and foreigners who have a stay longer than 59 days must pay 19% VAT. This tax is not included in the final price.
Other general conditions:
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it must not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen. Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
Baggage: We have luggage storage available for a period of 24 hours at no additional charge. After 24 hours, a fee of $ 5 per day must be paid, which is subject to availability.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>