Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in the Palomino area, you'll be steps away from the best waves in Colombia. Selina offers everything from boutique private rooms to dorms that let you fall asleep amid the sounds of the surf.
How about getting lost in a 2-hour tubing experience? Or kayaking in turquoise water? Or watching some live flamingos? Yes, Palomino really has it all.
Selina Palomino terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Final rate without taxes for customers with foreign passports. Colombian customers will be charged a 19% of taxes at check in.
Breakfast not included (not available)
24 hour Reception.
Age policies: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destinationâ€™s time zone) at least 3 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
Other general conditions:
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it must not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen. Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>