Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Oaxaca is defined by its tree-shaded streets, authentic foodie scene, and intensely beautiful cultural heritage. This colorful destination offers top-class museums, archaeological sites, markets you can get lost in, and wide-open plazas where you can listen to music while you catch your breath. Refuel with some of the best tacos and mezcal in Mexico before diving back into the bohemian bar scene and seriously photogenic street art!
Oaxaca has it all: nearby ruins make for great hiking and nature tours. The city’s colonial past leads to interesting art, culture, museums, and tours. There aren’t enough hours in the day to see – and taste – everything Oaxaca has to offer.
Stay in our dormitories, standard, deluxe, or private rooms. Selina’s dorms are not like you’d find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. Bathrooms are shared. Classic Selina design and attention to detail make our dorms and range of private rooms relaxing for everyone.
Selina Oaxaca Policies & Conditions:
Cancellations/Modifications are free of charge prior to 48 hours before your check in date. After that we will charge to your credit card the total of the first night plus tax.
100% of the first night will be a charge to your credit card in case of No-Show.
Check-In is at 3pm. if you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
Check out is at 11am max, but we will keep your bags for free all day long if you need.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included.
For dorms we require a key deposit of $5 at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out.
*Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms
*Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in same private room as parents or legal guardian.
We are pet-friendly!
*Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself.
*We will charge $10 per night/per pet at check-in.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>