Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Wander the Beco do Batman, an area with a high concentration of street art. Stop in to shop the many boutiques, galleries, and designer stores. When the sun goes down, Vila Madalena transforms into the epicenter of young nightlife, with the city’s best bars and restaurants steps from Selina Madalena Sao Paulo.
Mix and mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs in our state-of-the-art coworking space. Stop by for a workshop, check in on our high-speed internet connection, or network with other digital nomads. We’re your one-stop shop for getting sh*t done.
Selina Madalena Sao Paulo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 pm
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
13% Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Free Yoga Classes in Facilities.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>