Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Whether you are travelling through Kyoto for business or pleasure, we are committed to make your stay at Seibido as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Our friendly and multi-lingual staff (Japanese/English/Chinese) will be happy to provide you with information on dining and shopping as well as offer advice or help you plan sightseeing excursions around town.
We are located in the center of Kyoto, a few minutes away from the City Hall (Shiyakusho) subway station, many convenient bus stops, restaurants and supermarkets but also the wonderful Kamogawa river and the lush green Imperial Palace park. You can walk to many of the sights in town (Ponto-cho, Nishiki Food market) or borrow a Seibido bicycle to explore more of the city.
Although the hotel only opened in 2015, the actual ‘Seibido’ was founded in 1917 and used to be an old print shop.
The name Seibido 「精美堂」means ‘exquisiteness’, ‘of perfect beauty’ and coincidentally ‘in’ is the Japanese word for print!
Smoke-free property, no curfew, free wi-fi, coin-laundry, bicycle rental and much more!
********************** Conditions and Policies********************
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. Check-in time: 15:00 ~ 21:00
(luggage storage possible from 08:00 am).
So we can be better prepared, we kindly ask that you inform us of your arrival time.
We will also send you an access map (PDF file) for details on how to find us from Kyoto Station.
2. Check-out time:10:00
Please respect the times given above.
Late check-out is not allowed under any circumstances as we need to proceed with the cleaning of the room for the following guests.
Failure to check-out on time will incur an extra charge of 30% of one night’s rate.
Failure to check-out after 14:00 will incur an extra charge of a full night’s rate.
If you would like to extend your stay with us, please inform us by 21:00 the night prior to your check-out date.
3. Reception time: 8:00-21:00
4. Payment:Cash（JPY） and card are accepted on site.
A deposit is required to secure your booking upon reservation. The balance is charged automatically 5 days before date of arrival unless otherwise requested.
5. Cancellation Policy:
A Non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking and will be charged upon receiving your reservation.
Modifications are FREE up until 15 days before arrival. The room fee (minus deposit) shall be charged to your credit card 5 days before arrival.
No refunds will be made in case of cancellation within 5 days of arrival.
6. No age restrciton:
(1) All children are welcome. One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
(2) If you are travelling with young children, please let us know in advance so that we can set up a baby kot. One child (under the age of 6) stays for FREE if sharing bedding with their parents.
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>