Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All dormitory rooms feature wooden beds with private curtains, individual lockers. The creatively decorated rooms always has a youth-friendly atmosphere. The owners of the hostel are sensitive about ecological problems which make the hostel eco-friendly and unique among many hostels in Baku.
Seaside Hostel offer breakfast, free city tours, free WIFI, common kitchen, and free tea during your stay.The entertainment room are waiting for all the guests. They also have a couple of activities that will not make you bored during your trip.
Airport and Railway Station pickups are available upon request.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00-18:00
Check out 8:00 to 11:00.
Reception working from 9am to 8pm
Breakfast with additional cost.
Door Locked from 1am to 8am Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>