Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations received with 21 days or less notice, will be refunded 50% less any bank charges. (If any)
• Cancellations received with less than 14 days or less notice is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• Failure to arrive at the hotel is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellation Policy for Special Offers (Online OR Direct)
• Any cancellation made on any special offer is nonrefundable.
Cancellation Policy for Super Peak Period
• Bookings made for or during the ‘super peak’ period (20th December to 10th January) will be non-refundable.
Date change requests received with 21 days or less notice, will be made with 50% charge of the booking value less any bank charges. (If any)
Date change requests received with 14 days or less notice, will be made with 100% charge of the booking value less any bank charges (if any)
Failure to arrive at the hotel for any reason is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For Your Consideration
Welcome to Saraii Village, a journey into authentic Sri Lankan living.
We welcome you to open your mind to a new holiday experience, in order to enjoy what we offer for the adventurous traveler. As we strive to maintain authenticity in your experience, please be aware of a few house rules and features of your stay –
Saraii is created on the concept of authenticity and as such, your tree-house/ wattle & daub hut accommodation features the architectural styles of rural Sri Lankan homes using as little synthetic or superficial frills as possible.
The guest will be responsible for his/her own safety at all times during the stay at the property.
Because we pride ourselves on conserving nature and leaving it untouched, you may encounter wildlife within the premises, as part of the Saraii experience. These can range from larger endemic creatures to a myriad of insects that include mosquitoes, bugs and harmless reptiles such as frogs and the occasional snake. As such, we encourage you to carry your own repellent at all times.
In the event of rain, you may experience some rainwater leakages in your room, due to tree branches that have grown into your roof.
Saraii is 100% eco-conscious and as such, does not offer hot water, adjustable showers or air conditioning. We invite you to enjoy natural comforts that are authentic to the rural island lifestyle.
You may on occasion hear the sounds of surrounding peacocks and wildlife during your stay. Consider it mother nature’s serenade to you!
Tree-house suites are given to mild creaking, due to the gentle sway of the trees upon which they are built.
Please excuse the barking of the community dogs in the surrounding area – they are our own little security guards!
All cuisine at Saraii are Sri Lankan with a touch of western fusion.
Please do not leave food out in your room or open bags as they may attract thieving squirrels or monkeys.
Our natural salt water pool comes complete with a delightful family of resident ducks!
Arrival and Departure procedure
Check in time – 1.00 pm
Check out time – 11.00 am
Late check out or day use is available at an extra charge of 50% of the contracted rate for each tree house or mud chalet occupied until 18.00 hrs. A full night contract rate will apply for full use of the mud chalet or treehouse after 18.00 hrs.
Exclusion of Liability
Tours are made available for your enjoyment and convenience, but taken at your own risk; visitors are advised to hold adequate travel insurance when visiting Yala National Park and Bundala National Park. Every effort is made to provide adequate safety precautions for our customers however, Saraii Village will not be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property or mishaps to yourself in particular those arising from the surrounding environment during boating, trekking, cycling or other excursions done with or without the supervision of Saraii Village, its guides or representatives.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The sensation of fine wine and good food in your private nest under the stars is all part of Saraii’s magic spell. Hidden beneath a canopy of trees deep in the heart of Weerawila, Saraii Village is a private estate featuring a series of mud chalets designed to imitate the open air concept of rural homes in the locale. However, the highlights of the property and a firm favorite with guests of all ages, are the magical tree houses, built especially for the wild at heart.
Based on the concept of sustainable tourism, Saraii was ranked amongst Trip-Advisors “Top 10 Most Extraordinary Treetop Hotels in the World”, awarded as a “World Luxury Treetop Lodge - 2016” and the “Sustainable Operations Award 2016” by Good Market. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wymiana książek
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Obsługa pokojowa (ograniczone godziny)
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>