Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Please take note: We are not a hotel or your generic mainstream hostel. Our facilities are communal, and as we are seasonal we do not provide indoor heating. Please read our full description before booking to ensure we are the right fit for you.
Unlike other hostels, we offer spacious outdoor areas; a beautiful sunny courtyard surrounded by flowers and vegetation, and a grassy backyard camping area with a perimeter of shady trees, complete with an organic herb garden, an apple tree, and shared with a few friendly pet rescue chickens living out a life of leisure! We offer two private double rooms, a caravan for two, as well as our dorm rooms (4-bed, 12-bed and 9-bed). We also have a couple tents available for rent, as well as space for you to bring your own. (Please note, we do not offer an en-suite bathroom for our private rooms, our bathroom facilities are communal).
We hold an outdoor campfire most evenings, perfect for breaking the ice and getting to know your fellow travellers. We also offer a group meditation in our backyard most mornings, a relaxed way to start the day right for those weary travellers! You can find a partner and engage in a lively game of table tennis or borrow a book from our library and relax on a swinging chair in our courtyard. We have barbecues available to lend, and occasionally we will provide group dinners hosted by a renown chef or show films projected on a large screen. Sandino offers the best of both worlds; a great environment to socialise, but also plenty of corners to retreat to if you want to relax and enjoy some quiet time.
Once an abandoned building, Sandino has been retrofitted by hand of the owner, Michael, into the cosy eco-friendly place it is today. Our decor and furniture are mainly made from repurposed/recycled items, imparting our indoor spaces with a cosy, rustic charm. We harvest rainwater for our garden and mostly utilise environmentally friendly cleaning products, as we aspire to continue to be more planet friendly. We want to meet friendly and interesting people, and provide an inspiring environment for artists, musicians and digital nomads. Sandino isn't a commercial enterprise, but a community with heart, and a chance to experience the real East-Berlin. Unlike other hostels, we do not have any hidden fees or charge extra for bedding and towels. Laundry facilities are available on site for a small cost.
Sandino Hostel Berlin is open from May 1st until 30th September. The reception is staffed from 8:30 am to 12 am
Arrival and Departure
Check-in is from 2 pm everyday, and check-out is by 11 am on your day of departure. We offer free luggage storage for up to twelve hours.
Cigarettes and alcohol are not allowed in the bedrooms Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>