Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located right in the heart of the idyllic Ocean Beach community, you'll love our large common spaces, open-air concept and range of private and dorm rooms. Our local staff know the area inside out, and can arrange bike and boards to help you explore the area further.
Ocean Beach is California life at it's best. The beach is here. The sun is here. There are a ton of great restaurants and breweries in the area. You can surf, skate, walk, run, bike, be a yogi, or just chill out. And with easy transport to other neighbourhoods in San Diego, it's easy to use Ocean Beach as a base for exploring further. We are also very close to the airport.
We look forward to welcoming you at our second beachfront California hostel, and we hope to see you soon.
Samesun Ocean Beach Conditions and Policies:
We require guests who are not vaccinated to wear masks when inside of the building. Those who are vaccinated are not required to wear a mask inside per current CA rules and regulations. We recommend all guests wear a mask for their own safety and the safety of others.
We are currently only accepting credit/debit cards for payment. We are not accepting cash. All guests must have a card in their name in order to check-in for their reservation. No prepaid cards will be accepted. We do not allow credit card authorizations that allow another person (not present) to pay for the reservation. We don't accept virtual credit cards.
All guests must be 18+ at the time of check-in with a valid state ID or passport or you will be turned away and charged for your first night as a same-day cancellation (as we require 24 hours' notice to cancel for free).
We do not accept locals at this location, which would include anyone residing within San Diego county. If you have an ID from within San Diego county but do not live here then we would need to see proof of your living elsewhere (an electric bill, rent bill, phone bill with your current non San Diego address).
We need a valid government ID from every guest. If you are from the USA then we require a valid driver's license. If US residents choose to provide a passport in lieu of a driver's license then the state listed must be outside of CA (unless you can provide proof listed above-- that you do not live in San Diego County).
If you are from outside of the USA then we require a passport to check you in.
We do not allow pets. We do not allow emotional support animals. Legitimate service animals are allowed to check-in with you as long as they are kept under control as per ADA requirements.
Guest are not allowed into each other's rooms, shared or private.
No outside guests are allowed in the building. If you are in a private room and have a second person joining you then they must check-in with reception (they'll need a valid ID from outside of SD County). If a guest tries to sneak in a non-guest then they will both be asked to leave (and the guest will be refunded according to our 24 hour policy).
Our kitchen is open! From 8am-11am we supply coffee, tea, oranges and other breakfast treats.
Cancellations: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please let us know by 3pm the day before your arrival if you need to change or cancel your booking. If you do not cancel within this window, you will be charged for a same-day cancellation and the rest of your reservation will be cancelled free of charge.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00. All guests must be 18+ and have valid government issued photo ID.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
All bookings of 6+ people or 7+ nights may be charged a first night deposit.
Sorry, but no San Diego locals are allowed to stay with us.
Taxes not included - 10.50% of the booking cost.
Breakfast is included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age, even if a private room is booked.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>