Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you with lift passes and transportation options to skiing at Sunshine Village, Lake Louise and Norquay during the winter season. Or if you’re here in the summer, we can help you get to our favorite places at Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Emerald Lake, Banff Hot Springs and the endless amount of trails. Enjoy hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, horseback riding, scenic gondolas and many more outdoor activities.
And after a fun day out, come on back to our Beaver Bar for a bite and a beer where we host nightly events including karaoke, music bingo, live music and weekly trivia. With cheap eats and Happy Hour every night, it’s one of the most fun places to eat and drink in Banff.
Come and join us at the most central and social hostel in Banff! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>