Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Until 7 days before arriving date no charge.
6 days or less we ask for 50% of the booking total.
No show we will charge all the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located in Vila Nova de Gaia, which is the city ritgh in front of Porto (you only have to cross the river to get Porto from Vila Nova de Gaia). We are near to the beach, some just minutes away from some of the most beautiful beached in Northern Portugal such as Praia da Madalena (Sul), Praia da Madalena and Praia de Valadares (Norte). In addition, getting Porto from our facilities is piece of cake because you only have to get the tram to go there. Here it’s the perfect location to combine peaceful time by the sea with activity and adventure. Take a sightseeing trip to the city, visit the marina, the river or nearby fisherman’s village, or stroll along the beach and eat tasty local food at the ‘tascas’ - cosy local restaurant/bars. Don’t miss out the classic local gastronomy, especially the well-known Porto ‘sandwich’, the Francesinha. Free daily transfer bus along the coast and Douro river, past marina and into the city.
We offer different types of rooms to satisfy different sort of guests and travellers. In this sense, we have dorms with different capacities for the most venturesome people, meanwhile for those who look for quiet and tranquility we have private accommodation options. For all the rooms we included: Shared bathrooms, kitchen, lounge & bar , free WiFi, great garden, BBQ area, free daily transfer bus along the beach to river, marina and downtown Porto. Choose to chill around the house or take off and explore. Dinner can be prepared if guests want to join together for a meal (great value, delicious dishes) or suit yourself and cook, or go out to eat. It’s your holiday and Salty Days Lodge have that always at the front of the mind!
Salty Days Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
VAT Taxes included.
TuristicnTaxe not include (2€/ day/ person until maximum 7 nights)
Children allowed, up to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Pets are welcome in private rooms only - extra charge 5€ per day
Our Reception is open from 9.00 till 20.00. If you arrive outside of that time-period please let us know so we can arrange something for you. Extra charge aply
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Registration number 50984/AL Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>