Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please refer to our official website
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
**** Newest feature ****
Tokyo Subway Tickets (1-Day, 2-DAY and 3-DAY) are now sold exclusively at SAKURA HOTELS (for our guests only).
24-Hour Ticket 800 YEN (1,000 YEN at stations)
48-Hour Ticket 1,200 YEN (not available elsewhere than the airports)
72-Hour Ticket 1,500 YEN (not available elsewhere than the airports)
★Free Breakfast & 24/7 Soft Drinks available at our Sakura Cafe Jimbocho Lounge (Excellent atmosphere to make friends while you travel)★
Described as 'A sunny spot in both the literal and figurative senses', Sakura Hotel Jimbocho has been offering simple, cheap and clean accommodations for travelers from the world for over 25 years.
We are located at Chiyoda-ku(ward) , which is the very heart of Tokyo. The Imperial Palace, Tokyo Dome, Budokan Hall and Akihabara Electric city are within the walking distance and Tokyo's major cities such as Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku are all reached easily by subway. (Jimbocho subway station is just 2 minutes away from our doorstep)
We have 4 types of rooms: single, double, and twin rooms. We also have shared rooms with bunk beds in a dormitory style, excellent for backpackers. (Our dormitory rooms could be occupied by families and groups)
Each room has a TV, telephone, free Internet (wi-fi) and an air conditioner, and on each floor, there are shared restrooms, showers and wash basins.
The 24 hour bar and cafe, located in the lobby, is a great place to relax. Serving a wide range of teas, coffees and flavored lattes together with delicious snacks, the Sakura Hotel cafe is sure to have something to your taste.
We do not only provide cozy rooms/beds, but also many opportunities to facilitate cross-culture communication by organizing various events and workshops throughout the year. There's a chance to carry a portable shrine at our local festival, and we regularly hold jogging events and also international parties for our travelers to meet each other.
Message from the manager:
Welcome! Our visitors arrive from every part of the world and you can expect to receive the most current information about Tokyo and Japan.
Our staff speaks English and is very friendly and goes out of its way to provide only the best of hospitality to make your stay in Tokyo enjoyable!
At our hotel, various fun activities are offered every day.
- Language Exchange
- International Party
- Sumo Tournament Watching Tour
- Local Walking Tours
- Baseball Game Watching Tour
- Private Calligraphy or Sushi Roll Cooking Lesson
Check our meetup page here : https://www.meetup.com/international-meetup-tokyo/ Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>