Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The apartment is a converted traditional Lebanese house with modern kitchen and room facilities in a cosy environment. Residents have the privacy of their own room with a desk, internet, A/C, closet and a super comfy bed. Bathrooms, living and dinning areas and the kitchen are all shared.
Residents can enjoy the comradely of a large salon with a TV and dining room. Bathrooms and kitchen space are completely up-to- date and feature 24 hour hot water, purified drinking water, and cooking facilities. Beds are queen sized (140 cm), and most rooms can accommodate extra beds ($5 per night).
Saifi Apartment - Terms & Conditions
The reception works: Every day from 8:00 am until 12 Midnight.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>