Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. If this doesn't occur, we will charge the hole stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This property requires full payment 1 week prior to your arrival.
You will need to provide the CVV code for this - or a valid payment method
Or your booking cannot be guaranteed.
owner Credit Card used for payment must be present upon check in
In case you decide to pay with a different card, full details will be requested upon check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Housed in a stunning colonial-style property, Sabatico offers the same hospitality, but with the most modern hotel services and well kept facilties. Choose between the different kind of rooms available: nice 4/5 people dorms or beautiful private rooms with or without bathroom.
All rooms have fans, heating and individual lockers. Linen, blankets and a basic breakfast are included in the rate. All private rooms also include towels and amenities. All doubles can be arranged with one double bed or two separate ones. Every detail of the hostel is thought for your commodity. Always with the best rates.
Enjoy our low cost gourmet breakfast for only 50$ per day if reserved in advance! Start your day by upgrading your breakfast with eggs, fresh orange juice, cereals, pastries + a daily special (cheese and ham, homemade pancakes, fruits, yogurt, shakes, waffles, alfajores, etc.)
We invite you to enjoy our beautifull terrace, play ping pong or frusball with friends, share the soaking pool with other travelers, read a book from our library, share a bbq with people from around the world, take a nap in our hammacs, share a tipical dish, watch an Argentinean movie with English subtitles, jam in our stage with music instruments or have a beer in our lobby. But above all we invite you to visit this city that we know and love.
Besides you´ll get tons of benefits by staying at Sabatico: the best prices and exclusive discounts for the best clubs in Buenos Aires, Spanish classes, tango shows , pub crawls, football matches and much more.
At Sabatico you can meet other travelers and local characters. Sabatico has into account all the things that make your stay special!.
Check our brand new private rooms!
Why choose Sabatico:
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owners that will guarantee you an unique experience.
-its a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will give you all the information and recomendations that only a local can give you.
-because its location allowds you to easily move to any place in town.
-because your security is our priority. Cctv, key card acces, lockers, etc
-because it’s a clean place. Rooms are cleaned every day. Including dorms!
-because it’s the ideal place for people that like to party, but also enjoy a good nights sleep
But overall, we´re your best bet because it's our main concern to offer everything you may need to fully enjoy your stay in BA and make it the best time you have ever had. Sabatico is one of the most popular spots in Buenos Aires. Come and see it for yourself! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>