Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Explore the amazing Floating Village in Siem Reap. Get outdoors: visit the real Cambodian water village culture, enjoy the activities, help teach English at our children's school and learn how to cook Khmer foods....and even more important enjoy the incredible home-style menu.
What is our Tonle Sap lake adventure tour?
Our English-guided tour lasts one and a half days including a night in our peaceful guesthouse in Kampong Khleang Village. You will discover the beauty of the biggest lake in South-East Asia, its floating villages and its people.
A fishing and lake tour with our captain Mr. Heang and Ozzie tour guide. Ben Lawry (rescue diver certification)
Join the happy family: at ST63 Homestay, relax and unwind on one of our many hammocks, and listen to a few tunes. On the other hand, take part in some fitness/boxing training with our personal trainer. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>