Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group bookings will be charged as a NO SHOW for the first night for cancellation not made at least 7 days before the arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to cancel the reservation at any time during the guests stay duw to bad behaviour and any breakages within the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This Hostel is geared primarily towards private accommodations, either with shared or en-suite bathrooms. Rome City Hostel is a clean and safe place to Stay close to the main sights, in the heart of Rome, with free WIFI and several transportation options close by(underground, buses, etc.) Our international atmosphere and English speaking staff help make us a true backpacker's paradise.
This Hostel will provides an ideal base for the Traveler & Backpacker to explore Rome's Monuments and Historical Places.
SERVICES & OPTIONS:
At a reasonable price designed for your backpacking budget, your stay with us includes:
Rooms available from 1pm on arrival day.
Clean en-suite rooms and dorms with air-conditioning/heating available at all times.
FREE breakfast ,croissant,yogurt,pastry,corn flakes,juice,milk,tea,coffee,hot chocolate
FREE hot showers.
FREE use of the lockers inside the room.
FREE Internet PC + Wi-Fi available in rooms
24 hour reception/Check in with multilingual staff.
Sheets, pillowcases, & blankets included.
Cancellations must be made ONLY BY E-MAIL at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to your arrival date. If adequate notice is not received, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
Phone cancellations are not accepted.
**** Notice about Rome's new tourist tax ****
Rome City Council decided to charge 3.50 Euros per person per night on tourists who visit Rome. This is unfortunately NOT included in the accommodation fee, upon making reservation please consider this extra fee in your budget. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>