Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Rotorua iSite, Government Gardens, Arts Village, Lakefront, Kuirau Park, Polynesian Spa and local Supermarkets are all within 10 minutes walk from the hostel. Rotorua Airport is 15 minutes by car. Public on-street metered parking is available, with free parking areas just two blocks away.
We pride ourselves on giving you the best possible experience during your visit to our bi-cultural city of Rotorua. Our hosts offer local expertise of natural geothermal features, Māori culture and tourism hot spots and can book many activities and tours for you at our Tour Desk.
We are the only hostel in Rotorua with the view of a 20m high rock climbing wall, showcased right from our guest lounge. The Wall offer our guests discounted rates! At reception we also offer FREE: WiFi, luggage and bike storage, guest phone and computers, book exchange, guitar, pool table, table tennis, DVDs and towels! Or if you fancy an alternative film head downstairs, to the Basement Cinema complete with a bar.
All rooms are cleaned to a high standard. Our dormitories include bed linen, lockers, heating and access to shared bathroom facilities. Our private ensuite rooms also include tea/coffee making facilities. There is a well-equipped, communal kitchen with cooking facilities and complimentary tea and coffee.
We are your home away from home!
- A valid Photo ID and credit card must be presented upon check-in.
- We are not a party hostel.
- Reception hours are 8am - 10pm.
- Late check-ins need to be arranged prior to arrival by emailing us!
- Children of all ages welcome if accompanied by adults, each child needs it's own bed and the whole room needs to be booked for private use. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
3-cie, Continent Oceania
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>