Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Besides larger-than-usual rooms, Rock Hostel has plenty of unique hostel amenities that make your stay even more comfortable no matter how long your visit. Wi-Fi, communal kitchen, linens + towels, free computers with internet access, security card for guest areas, onsite bar/restaurant and so much more. It gets even better! Rock Hostel features nightly events to popular South Beach nightclubs, loungers, pubs and the list of nightlife activities go on.
With an expert staff in all things Miami Beach, not only can we advise you about what to see and do around Miami Beach and its surrounding areas, but you can also book amazing tours directly through us. Feel like sightseeing on a bike tour? No problem! Jet-ski rentals on your mind, just reserve your spot! From the Everglades to Key West to Villa Vizcaya museum, you can book your tours and activities right through Rock Hostel’s tour desk. The best part? You can count on discounted prices as well as transportation to and from.
Rock Hostel’s Miami Beach central location is nestled right in the heart of the world-famous Art Deco District, a 20th Century neighborhood with hundreds of historic gems built in the 1920s thru 40s. The area is recognized by the National Register of Historic Places, with plenty to see including the Cleavlander, a 1938 hotel famous for its parties, bar scene, and pool. Don’t forget to stop by Gianni Versace’s Spanish-style mansion, perfect for selfies. The Delano, Raleigh Hotel and Lincoln Road are within walking distance of the Rock Hostel, so make sure you visit because it’s where you want to go. Think high fashion, celebrity DJs and everything in between.
During the daytime, the Rock Hostel is your jumping-off point. Enjoy the Miami Beach scenery while strolling among the pastel-topped skyline, unique boutiques for amazing one-of-a-kind shopping, sidewalk cafes, and of course the stunning stretch of beach at your feet—all within walking distance. Tour South Beach’s South of Fifth Street for people watching at its best. Think European models, the famous Joe’s Stone Crab restaurant and take a break from the urban hustle and bustle at South Pointe Park.
Don’t think of Rock Hostel as just a secure place to sleep at night, our South Beach hostel (on 13th and the famed Collins Ave.) is a true Miami Beach experience for the young at heart. We offer superior hostel amenities, larger-than-usual dormitory-style rooms, onsite bar and so much more. Book your room today and get ready to enjoy the very best of Miami Beach. Our staff is well-versed in all things South Beach so you know you’re in for an experience of a lifetime. See you soon.
Rock Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Please note that non-refundable promotions are non-refundable.
Cancellations must be done by email. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the equivalent of the first night’s accommodation + tax. Non refundables are charged/due in full.
Check-in from 15:00 to 05:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Please note we will preauthorize cards 72 hours prior to arrival for the first night of stay plus tax in order to guarantee you reservation.
Taxes not included - 14.00%
Service Fee not included - $4.00 per night per guest
$10 cash key deposit per each guest is requested upon check-in and released upon check-out (mandatory)
24 hour Reception.
All guests must be 18 years or older to check-in.
All Guest must have a government issued ID.
No Miami or Miami Beach residents (proof of onward travel may be requested)
Maximum stay 14 days (call or e-mail for exceptions).
Although we always try to keep people booked under the same reservation together, sometimes groups won’t be in the same room, usually during the busy season and events. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>