Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Immersed in the tranquillity of a large walled-in garden, the B&B is located next to Verona, recently awarded the status of a World Heritage Site for its breathtaking range of art-works and monuments.
Rivacolta House offers the ideal accommodation for your business trips due to its close proximity to Verona Fiere, the Exhibition Centre which manages about 30 events every year. In less than one hour drive you can find the principal cities of art of northern Italy (Padova, Venezia, Ferrara, Mantova, Vicenza, the enchanting Lake Garda) and many other centres of interest and amusement.
Rivacolta B&B provides comfortable accommodation with rooms characterized by charming touches both in the furnishings and details. Classic style furniture is mixed up with all the comforts and facilities of a modern house: private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, TV and Internet wifi.
Our prices include buffet continental breakfast served in a cozy space, bed linen and towels, daily cleaning and outdoor parking.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy.
We only accept Cash payments on arrival.
Check in: from 14:00 until 19:00 (Please contact us to let us know your arrival time)
Check out: 10:00
Pets are not allowed. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>