Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
If you want amazingly fast fibre optic wifi, delicious daily free brunch which is so filling and nutritious, appreciate fabulous views, good quality mattresses, Air-conditioned bedrooms with hot showers 24/7 plus daily housekeeping, cleanliness & hygiene then Riad Verus is where you should stay. Our PRIME location in the safe Batha neighbourhood makes it easily accessible for taxi drop offs and carparking is close by at Om El Banine. Riad Verus is perfectly positioned for exploring on foot all the main attractions Fes has to offer such as the Tanneries, Artisans, Hammams, Coffee Houses, Music venues for Sacred Music Festival, the Oriental Souks and the start of the 2 Talaas - Bab Beujeloud Gate.
Riad Verus caters to all travellers and adventurers. We want you to enjoy affordable travel after the pandemic and for there to be good vibes all round. We offer excellent concierge services for making your time memorable, we speak fluent English, Spanish, Arabic and French and we are here to answer all your questions in person, by Telegram, Whatsapp, Socials & Email ahead and during your stay. Our facilities include a sheisha lounge, bar, cafe, panoramic terraces, hammam visits, walking tours, cooking workshops, henna, drum playing and family dinner evenings. Our beautiful 360o terrace view of the Medina is so breathtaking and we want you to join our community and enjoy delicious mint tea which packs a punch!
*Free City Maps, info & inside tips for Fes
*Free Board Games to play.
*Free Luggage storage.
*Free Towels & Linen provided.
*Free Family Dinner once a week.
*Free Boarding Pass Printing Facility
*Free Mint tea and coffee throughout the day.
Riad Verus Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
-Check in from 15:00 but you can arrive beforehand at 08:30 and leave your bag free of charge
-Check out of the bedroom before 12:00 please
-Payment upon arrival in cash please
-There is a surcharge for card payments.
-Public parking for cars and bikes available at Om El Banine for a daily charge
-Pets are allowed on request (extra fee may apply)
-Surfboards only accepted with advance notice
-Airport transfers available (additional charge) Email us please
-Our GF room is wheelchair accessible
-24 hour security
-Moroccan Nationals by Law may only share rooms with their spouses, documentation is needed as proof please
We do advise our guests to be wary of touts (for example people on the train, dodgy taxi drivers and street hustles, scammers...) as they are hungry for business and it can turn awkward even if they seem genuinely interested in you, just be careful. If you are ever lost or confused give our receptionist a phone call and we will come help you find your way back. We also have a video for directions uploaded onto YouTube so do check it out and please have enough data on 4G or buy a Moroccan SIM so you can see where we are on Google-maps. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>