Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
+ En cas d'annulation jusqu' 7jours avant la date d'arrive, l'htel ne prlve pas de frais sur la carte de crdit fournie.
+En cas d'annulation tardive, l'htel prlve, sur la carte de crdit fournie, le montant total de la rservation.
+En cas de non-prsentation, l'htel prlve, sur la carte de crdit fournie, le montant total de la rservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Riad Etoile d'Essaouira is a 18th century ancient house entirely restored in 2008 in the pure typically Moroccan respect of the traditions of the architecture It is arranged and decorated with sobriety and elegance to host cordial and family. Located in the middle of medina; at a few minutes of the historical monuments and different services as (beach, souks, port, Banks, post office.)
Our Riad is charming and organizes around a patio with a Moroccans living room decorated with carpets, wrought iron, and tables and large terrace
Our rooms have windows with different views on the neighbourhood which makes possible to discover and live with an immense satisfaction the everyday life of the souiris or with the calm and light patio or runs a fountain it places at your disposal 11 rooms of various capacity
The rooms are spacious and luminous and well equipped with private bathroom, satellite TV and wifi connection to make your stay very pleasant and your return to our premises probably. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>