Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The riad has four gorgeous en-suite double bedrooms, a sun terrace, plunge pool, log fireplaces and a fun and lovely team to take care of you! All the rooms have typical Moroccan exotic decor with Berber rugs and African handicraft.
Super comfortable beds with memory foam mattress toppers, quality duvets and pillows and high thread count bed linens make bedtime one of the best parts of your stay at our Marrakech riad. Totally recover after busy days exploring the ancient Medina.
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, a safe for personal belongings, hairdryer, designer shower gel and shampoo.
We have a reverse-osmosis water filtration system which means we have unlimited pure, clean drinking water on tap. It's free, and no more plastic bottles.
We provide all guests with a detailed map of the Marrakech medina on which we highlight walking routes, restaurants, monuments and other sites of interest.
We can also organise a guided tour of the Marrakech medina with an official guide.
Available at the riad is our own City Guide full of recommendations for just about everything you may need during your stay in Marrakech – restaurants, nightlife, swimming pools, spas and so on. We’ll be happy to share our insider knowledge and to make any reservations for you.
Our staff speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and Berber!
We offer a delicious breakfast each day which is included in the room rate. Breakfast includes plant-based options as standard. Also, our chef Karima makes delicious Moroccan dishes for lunch and dinner, you’ll be in for a mouth watering treat!
We have a strong wi-fi signal all over the riad, including in the bedrooms.
Please note that due to new regulations by Visa and MasterCard, we will require the three-digit CVV code from the back of your credit card. Please contact us if you have any questions. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>