Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
always known by your name. We are a family run Hostel with newly renovated rooms.
We speak fluent Greek, English and Italian for your convenience. What more
could you need? Great outdoor lounge area, bar/cafe where breakfast and amazing cocktails are
served, coin Laundry facilities, well apointed common kitchen and most important!!! aircon
in every room 24/7 with no restrictions like other hostels in Rhodes. Did we mention we have removed all single use plastic as well and as a non profit hostel you will help communities in need. We also take your security seriously with 16 CCTV cameras and state of the art digital lockers to store your valuables or that nagging travel buddy that's driving you nuts! Our staff can suggest all the cool places to see both
locally and around the Island. Join us at local restaurants to try the best of
what Rhodes has to offer before hitting the town for a night out. Walking
distance from Rhodes Old Town, packed with restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs
and shopping till you drop. Mandraki Harbour also a stone throw away for
transport or a day out on the beautiful waters of Rhodes Island. Comfortable
facilities, warm and friendly service. The place to be to meet guests from
all over the world as well as locals to really get to experience the true
beauty of this stunning and diverse Island. Be welcomed by friendly staff
whom know and love the Island with a passion. Be prepared to have a great
Rhodes backpackers is close to banks, supermarkets, cafes and bus stop that
can takes you to Faliraki and Lindos or into the hustle and bustle of down
town Rhodes for a wild night out.
Fridays all day happy hour
Car Hire delivered to your door- no need to go find a car. Here the cars come to you.
MotorBike and Quad hire
Great Staff and owners that will always have a drink with you
Brand new well appointed facilities, Rodos Backpackers offers Private
double with kitchen and bath, 4 and 6 dorm with private bath facilities and
Our common area is a cool and groovy bar with a stunning out door drinking
and meet up with friends lounge area.
Our Zen Area provides a place for those seeking to do Yoga or meditation.
All linen included and towels provided for a small fee. Brand new
comfortable pillows and mattresses.
Safe and secure electronic lockers big enough for all your belongings, all
individually key coded with wrist bands. Key card entry to all rooms. All
rooms have own bathrooms. Air conditioning in all rooms 24/7. Free Wi-Fi to all
areas. 16 Security cameras surrounding property. Friendly and welcoming
service. Coin laundry facilities available.
At Rhodes backpackers we don't have a gym, we have a 2nd BC stadium nearby. We don't have a Cinema room, We encourage social interaction with our guests.
Rhodes Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00. Usually accomodate checkin from midday but not guaranteed
Sunday we open at 7 pm however are able to check you in any time after 2 pm if your booking is made before 12 pm the same day,
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00.
Reception closed from 12:00-17:00, Beach time...pre-arrangement of arrival
in-between these hours is available.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card will incur a 5 % Surcharge
City Taxes included.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times 08:00 - 12:00 17:00 - 23:00.
Non smoking in room or inside areas.
Other house rules:
Manager on premises 24 hours.
Respect the other guests, the staff and the hostel¹s accommodation.
Keep noise to a minimum after 11 pm in respect to the neighbours and other guests.
Make use of your bed sheets.
Smoking inside this building is strictly prohibited.
The use of meals or alcoholic drinks in the rooms are not permitted. - outside and common areas only
People who are not paying guests are not allowed in the rooms, and at night
they are not allowed in the building. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>