Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are in the middle of the Mata Atlântica, so we don´t have signal for internet, telephone or credit cards.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
ReMo Hostel is all made of stick, wood and bamboo, providing a rustic and cozy atmosphere.
We have wide areas of coexistence, one on the upper floor, quiet environment, where the rooms are, with library, sofas and chairs, all comfort to enjoy a wonderful view of the sea and the Atlantic Forest. Downstairs we have pool table, books, board games, sound system and bar service, a lot of sofas, hammocks to relax, accompanied always by the extraordinary view. Our shared kitchen, fully equipped, with gas and wood stove, refrigerator, microwave, sandwich maker, all the utensils available to guests. Individual shared bathrooms, one especially for women and two for men, with hot shower.
It is the ideal place for those looking for peace in the middle of nature and close to beautiful beaches!
We have NO Wi-Fi, telephone signal or TV. (Perfect to relax)
On the beach of Paraty Mirim, the more adventurous can choose between kayak, stand-up, snorkel or boat trips to Saco do Mamanguá, Saco do Fundão, Saco da velha, Cajaíba, Martins de Sá and other wonderful beaches and islands of the region. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>