Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
If you do not have one you will not be allowed to stay with us at this time.
If you arrive after 7pm you will need to email your vaccine passport before 3pm on the day of arrival.
If you do not a late check in will not be possible sorry.
**** Please note that if you do come to check in and you have arrived in the country within the two weeks isolation period we will need to cancel your booking- In light of the announcement from the New Zealand Government on the 14th of March all guests arriving in New Zealand between midnight on the 15th of March and the 1st of April will have to self isolate for 14 days. Unfortunately, we are not accepting bookings/check ins for people who are within two weeks of first arriving in the country as, due to our shared facilities, we can not isolate you. We will be checking passports on check in as proof of arrival date. We are of course happy to check you in after this 2 weeks isolation time.****
Raglan Backpackers is only two hours drive from Auckland, the seaside surf town of Raglan is the gem of the West Coast. Stay with us in our fun, friendly hostel and you’ll never want to leave.
Just be yourself, hang out with us and do what you feel like. With everything from super comfy beds, toasty hot tub and sunny courtyard hammocks to surfboard rentals, kayaks and yoga classes, Raglan Backpackers is the perfect base to enjoy all our town has to offer.
Our Eco-friendly backpackers has the best of both worlds – we’re right on the water and only a one minute walk from town, and all this at budget prices!
We have loads of activities for you to join in on, eg $39 all day surfing, $10 yoga classes, $5 bike rental , free hot tub and more.
We are sorry but from November-March we do not take group bookings of 4 or more people.
Our office closes at 8pm, so you will need to call us on the day if you want to arrange a late check in
Check out is 10am, but you are welcome to surf or kayak on the day, and have a shower/make lunch afterwards, we just ask you bring your belongings out of the room by 10 and we can store them at reception.
Any questions, please just ask! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>