Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
A completely renovated building, with a design inspired on Rock & Pop Art, is home to our guests. We have a large terrace with a breath-taking view over the San Cristobal hill, the imposing Andes Mountain range and the Costanera Center building. This hostel offers shared and private rooms, all of them with AC and heating, well equipped and with electronic-key access. Depending on the type of room, it is available to you a large locker or closet, Satellite TV, private and shared bathrooms, safe, towels, sheets & covers, and more. On its top floor you will find the common areas, the ideal place to meet up. It is also the place where breakfast is served every morning, and where you will find a full-equipped kitchen open 24 hours, lounge area, games and the terrace.
We are only a few steps off Patio Bellavista, the biggest culinary spot in Santiago, and only three blocks away from the main metro station, Baquedano. From our location, guests can enjoy their time in the city. We are not only right on the best night life spot; we are within walking distance of Santiago downtown and most of its attractions. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
3-cie, Continent Latin America
Pierwszy, Krai Chile
3-cie, Continent Latin America
Rado Boutique Hostel mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>