Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Staying at Qianmen Hostel is like stepping back into Chinese history.
Only 2-minute walk from Tienanmen Square, This hostel is located in the heart of a hutong protected area. The hostels building dates back from 1875. Consisting of three two-storey buildings with inner courtyards, Qianmen hostel with its wood-carved balconies is a beautiful example of Chinese traditional architecture. The building has been transformed into a hostel offering more than 40 comfortable rooms to travelers looking not only for budget accommodation, but also a unique experience during their stay in the China's capital.
You couldn't ask for a more convenient location. Qiamen Hostel is located just a few minutes walk from Tienanmen Square and many important historical sights: the Forbidden City, Chairman Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People,Dashilar walking street which is 600 years old, liulichang Art and culture street, and Beihai Park.
Qianmen Subway station and Qianmen bus stop are also just a few hundred meters away from our hostel, making it very easy to reach other scenic spots of the city, like the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palac
-19th Chinese architecture.
-Inner courtyards open air.
-Room equipped with old style furniture.
Local sightseeing information:
For those who wish to enjoy traditional Chinese entertainment, Beijing opera, acrobatics, Kung Fu tickets can be booked at the reception. The hostel also offers many tours, including excursions to various sections of the Great Wall, a must-see during your stay in Beijing!
- No Lockout
- No Curfew
- No Smoking rooms
- Smoking areas
-Taxes included in price
-24 hours check in
- Children friendly
- Newspapers, magazines
- Postcards and stamps available
- Travel Desk/Travel Info
- CD burning
Groups welcome. Welcome to Qianmen Hostel
How to get to us
-Take Airport shuttle bus to Xidan (last stop of theXidan line) cost 16 RMB, then take a taxi approx. 10minutes cost 15 RMB.
Train: If you arrive at the Beijing Central station (Beijing Zhan) take the subway, two stops to the Qianmen Subway stop.To go out from exit#c to meishijie. Metro ticket 2 RMB.
If you arrive at Beijing West Train Station (Beijing Xi Zhan), take bus No.9 and stop at Qianmen xi.Then turn to left 200 meters away to meishijie.
Walk South on Meishijie. Our hostel is No.33.
Taxi: a taxi from the airport directly to the Hostel costs 100 RMB approx.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All guests must observe the rules and regulations of our hostel.
Arrival and Check-out Times
The hostel office is open for check-in 24 hours a day. Check-out time is 12pm on the day of departure (late check-out can also be arranged).
Cancellations must be made with more than 24 hours notice or 1 day accommodation will be charged. Please ensure you receive confirmation from us via email or fax of your cancellation.
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Stół bilardowy
- Akceptujemy karty kredytowe
- Żadnej godziny policyjnej
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>