Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
3 Stories, Full Basement, convenience and unbelievable affordability!
Both single sexed and mixed 4-6 Bed Private Dorms. Each with a Private Bathroom and Locker!
Private Ensuites also available.
Long Island City is located in western Queens, just across the East River from Midtown Manhattan and the Upper East Side; it is one of the most vibrant areas in Queens and all of New York City.
Open 24 hours
Game and TV lounges
Community kitchen / dining area
Rates do not include NY Hotel Tax of 14.75% plus up to $3.50 per day added upon Check In. Includes NYS Hotel Unit Fee of $1.50 per day.
Credit Card Required for booking.
Check In begins at 4pm and Check out is at 11am.
Valid State Photo I.D or Drivers License and Credit Card required for Check In.
Out of NY State issued Passports Accepted.
We do not accommodate New York State Residents.
Age Restriction: children 17 under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Age 3 and up, would count as an additional person. Age 2 and below no additional fee to stay with Guest in Private Room or Exclusive Dorm. Shared Accommodation would not apply.
48 Hours required for Cancellation, otherwise responsible for first nights accommodation fee. 72 Hours notice required during Holidays.
No Show fee would also equal the first nights Fee.
We provide linens and towels. Sleeping Bags are not allowed.
Bookings of 2 or more are not guaranteed to be in the same room. Based on availability we try our best to keep everyone together.
Mixed parties of 2 or more may book a mixed dorm.
Single travelers may not book a mixed dorm, in the event the booking may be changed to the correct room type.
The Q4 Hotel offers two mobility accessible rooms, (1) 8 bed mixed dorm and (1) 6 bed mixed dorm, both equipped with roll-in showers.
In addition to the mobile accessible rooms, the Q4 hotel also provides the following accessible areas and features of the hotel: the main entrance ramp, route to registration area, route to accessible rooms from the entrance, route to vending machines, the registration desk, accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32â€ of clear width. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>