Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No charge for 2 weeks notice.
50% charge for 1 week notice.
100% for 6 days and less notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of 500 Thai Baht is required per person.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Well known for our superb hospitality. Pridi Hostel have been receiving good reviews from our visitors and have many returned customers. PRIDI HOSTEL BANGKOK is a BRAND NEW BOUTIQUE HOSTEL: Great ambiance, Value for money, Clean, Comfortable, Easy to get around: Train from Suvarnaphumi Airport cost only 30 baht. Easy to get around by BTS Sky Train and MRT Underground Train to Shopping areas and Attractions like Siam, MBK, Silom, Asiatique, Weekend Market, Grand Palace, Kao San Road and many more.
Providing all visitors with Quality Experience is our commitment. You will feel comfortable, Safe, Relax and Inspired at Pridi Hostel.
Our Premium 4 Bed Mix Dorm starts from only 320.-/night (from normally 450.-). We select Premium Quality 100% Egyptian Cotton Bed sheet, Hallmark King Size Pillow and Grade A mattress & Bed and for your comfort.
The hostel is designed especially to inspire visitors who appreciate Thai Architecture with modern touch. Our English speaking staffs are friendly and committed to give the warmest Thai Hospitality to visitors. Pridi Hostel provides clean and comfortable beds with other facilities such as Hot Shower, Air-condition, shared and private bathroom, separate shower and toilet, Laundry, Free Hi-speed Internet & Wi-Fi. Our fresh brew coffee is also known as one of the best in town.
Visitors will experience a real Bangkok life in local communities surrounded by many local restaurants, shops, school, Indoor Soccer Field & Supermarket within walking distance. We are also less than 10 minutes away from Pubs, Bars & Restaurants in Ekamai, Thonglor, and RCA areas where young locals hang out. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>