Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Situated in the attractive Vinohrady district of Prague, Post Hostel Prague is only 5 minutes’ walk from one of Prague’s most loved parks (and beer gardens) Riegrovy Sady and a mere 15 minutes’ walk from the strict city centre. Post Hostel Prague is where every traveller wants to stay.....and make friends with our loveable cat! We are highly motivated to help you find the most interesting experiences around, you will never be far from a welcoming and friendly face at Post Hostel Prague, and we will provide you with a place that you can call home!
What we offer:
Keycard entry system for your security
Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
Massive screen and PS4 in our reception area
Table Football, Board games and Darts
Cheap beer and snacks at Reception
Free city maps
Free Luggage rooms
Free Tea and coffee 24-7
Free Bed linen (and you don’t have to make your own bed!)
Free Hairdryer and Iron to use
Every bed has a reading light, power point and privacy curtains
Massive lockers (bring a padlock!)
Use of a modern kitchen
Super clean bathrooms
A feisty ginger cat :)
Please read our Things to Note below before booking
For guests making multiple bookings: Normally we will try to put you in the same room for your stay, but cant guarantee it. Book a private room to be sure to stay together!
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Ograniczenie wieku
- Karty kredytowe nie są akceptowane
- Żadnej godziny policyjnej
- Palenie wzbronione
- Podatki wliczone
*Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival (e.g. if your check in is on Monday, the last day for free cancellation is Friday until 23:59 CET). We only accept cancellations by email.
Late cancellations will be charged for the 1st night of your stay. If you do not inform us and are a no-show you will be charged equal to the first 2 nights of your stay.
*Reception is open 24/7
*Check-in begins from 3 pm. If you arrive earlier a luggage room is available for use. If you arrive after midnight, be sure that you have booked the correct night and inform us about your arrival time. In case you do not inform us about your late (after midnight) check-in time we have the right to cancel your booking after midnight and charge a fee according to our cancellation policy.
*Check out before 11:00.
*Payment upon arrival by cash or cards. Card transactions are subject to a 4% charge. Taxes included. Non-Smoking Hostel.
*Age restrictions apply for dorm rooms: only guests aged 18-39 will be accepted into shared dormitory rooms. If you are outside of this range and have booked a shared room, we have the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit and charge the first night.
*For guests making multiple bookings: We will try to put you in the same room for your stay, but cannot guarantee it. Book a private room to be sure to stay together!
*Groups of 8 or more people cannot make an online booking; group bookings can be made by request only.
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>