Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
*** Fully renovated in October 2017***
Pay for your bed - the rest is free! Unlimited WiFi, free pancake breakfast, coffee tea & sugar, swimming pool, pool table, body boards and snorkel gear. Join the fun at our weekly movie night, trivia night and the Saturday pub crawl. All free for you – no hidden costs. There is no better place or value for money to enjoy Port Macquarie!
Port Macquarie Backpackers is the original and the most awarded hostel in town.
People say Port Macquarie Backpackers has a homey feeling and that's exactly what it is, a big home! It’s the oldest house in Port Macquarie and Elsinore (that's her name) has a beautiful feel about her as you walk though the big hallway, nothing like the usual sterile square box hostels you find elsewhere. Our extensive renovations in 2017 have brought her back to her old glory. Owned and operated by backpackers we have the friendliest staff on the east coast!
With 9 beaches in town there is always a good chance to have a beach almost to yourself. We have some of the nicest coast line in Australia and there is lots to see and do or just relax and chill on the veranda or swing in a hammock by the pool.
24 Hr self check in. Provides you have booked for that night or the previous.
Please let us know your arrival time. If you are coming after 8.30 pm at night we will need to send you the front door code. :)
If you’re arriving on the 5am bus and have not paid for the previous night you can’t access the hostel before 8,30 am as everybody is a sleep. You can come up to the hostel, there are comfy lounges on the veranda, you can watch the sunrise and there is a great coffee shop across the road. At 8:30 you are welcome to come in to enjoy our free pancake breakfast and the rest of the hostel.
See you soon! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>