Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Plaza Marchi used to be a shelter for children, as the Marchi family ran the foundation for the orphaned and poor children. The building was later donated to the town of Split by the family and by the mid 20th century it housed Hotel Salona. Today, Plaza Marchi returns its original name as a tribute to the family that played a significant role in the history of Split and its citizens. Plaza Marchi is a monument of the world cultural heritage.
It's an ideal starting point for a walk and experience of the enchanting atmosphere of the city centre, or else you can just soak up the sun in one of the many open-air cafes.
Plaza Marchi Old Town - MAG Quaint & Elegant Boutique Hotels Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy for Standard Rates Bookings: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellation policy for Non-Refundable Rates Bookings: guest will be charged 30% of non-refundable deposit. In case of cancelling reservation 7 days before arrival or in case of no show, hotel is entitled to charge 100% of stay. In case guest cannot travel due to Force Majeure, guest can postpone his trip without any extra fees, while deposit of 30% remains as non-refundable. The guest should contact hotel directly regarding postponed dates.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Reception works 24 hours and for period 01.10-01.04 from 08:00 to 23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival according to deposit and cancellation policy.
Hotel is taking extra effort and measures to protect the health of guests and staff.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.35 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 13 EUR per person per day.
Pets are not allowed. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Serwis Concierge
- Usługa budzenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>