Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
At Planet Traveler we work tirelessly to ensure your time in Toronto is as enjoyable as possible. We understand that it’s guests that make a hostel stay memorable, and from the abundance of amenities to the friendly staff and exciting daily events, we do everything we can to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our turn of the century building has been restored from the ground up to suit the needs of the most discerning traveler. The property has been renovated and rebuilt into a purpose-designed hostel incorporating the latest in green technology: geothermal heating, photovoltaic electrical production, solar thermal water heating, building-wide LED lighting and wastewater heat reclamation.
Secure dorms have custom-designed hotel style ensuite bathrooms, private locker areas and extra comfy memory foam mattresses to ensure the best night's sleep you'll ever have away from home. Cook up a feast in our fully-appointed kitchen or relax and meet other travelers in our beautifully designed common area, which features a fireplace, phone booths, a dining area and an awesome couch where you can watch TV, movies and major sporting events.
Enjoy a hearty free breakfast everyday until 1p.m., tailor-made to give you those vital extra hours’ sleep after the night before. Make sure you take time to chill out in our amazing rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the breathtaking Toronto skyline.
Our location in the heart of downtown Toronto is minutes away from the best the city has to offer. Kensington Market, Little Italy, the Annex and Chinatown are at our doorstep. These neighbourhoods are famous for their diverse mix of bars, restaurants, cafes and great shopping opportunities. We're also a short walk away from the Royal Ontario Museum, the Art Gallery of Ontario, the University of Toronto and the Bay Street Bus Terminal, with excellent transit links nearby.
Available for guests:
Free use of iMac computers.
Free coffee and tea available all day.
Free breakfast every day.
Free local calls.
Free personal lockers with integrated power points for charging laptops, phones, cameras etc.
Free same-day luggage storage.
Free laundry detergent.
Free rice and popcorn.
Pre-made beds with free towels.
Maximum number of guests per booking is 6 people.
Maximum 14 nights stay. 2 nights minimum stay required.
Earliest Check-in: 3:00 pm
Latest Check-in: 0:00 midnight
Taxes not included (MAT 4% plus HST 13%)
Please note - we do not admit guests from Toronto or the Greater Toronto Area.
Guests must be over 18 years old to stay in a dorm. Minors accompanied by an adult can only stay in private rooms.
Guests must have a valid photo ID and credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard (no American Express or Maestro).
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, guests must contact us before 12pm on the day before their arrival to avoid being charged.
Our common areas are open from 7 am until midnight. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Canada
Pierwszy, Krai Canada
10-ty, Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
2-gi, Continent North America
3-cie, Continent North America
Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>