Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offers both dorm and private rooms, all of which include breakfast and are air-conditioned during the night to ensure you have a comfortable nights’ sleep.
The Phong Nha Happy Homestay’s downstairs chillout space and of course, are the perfect place to kick back and make travel plans or just meet cool new people!
*** We also offer:
- Free beer nightly from 7 pm to 8 pm
- Free bicycle
- Free pick up at bus stop
- Free high speed Wi-Fi access
- Free city maps.
*** With loads to offer, there’s always something going on at Phong Nha Happy Homestay:
- Cave and jungle adventure tours in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and surrounding cave systems.
- Motorbike tours
- Private transfers
-- Onsite Laundry and much much more...
*** We have awesome travel desk staff who are ready to help with all your travel needs. Feel free to speak to them about anything from local daily recommendations to full country itinerary planning .
- Our goal is from the moment you land in Phong Nha to the moment you leave, we want your traveling adventure to be a trip of a life time. Let us help you have the best experience possible! Be friendly and Best Friends Forever ! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>