Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our hostel is of the highest quality on Koh Phangan so that you can come and enjoy the luxury of high class living but with much more engagement with lots of people and the chance to get involved with the many things that we do.
Phanganist Hostel is a collaboration between Koh Phangan’s legendary Drop In Bar and the island’s online portal of 7 years Phanganist.com.
The meeting of these two island institutions guarantees you the BEST Koh Phangan experience when you stay with us at Phanganist Hostel!
Located in the heart of Koh Phangan perfectly between the famous Full Moon Party Beach of Haad Rin and the chilled out vibes of the West Coast, everything is easily reached from Phanganist Hostel and Headquarters.
We have pushed the standard of dormitory to an all new high, offering guests clean quality AC rooms with bed separation, privacy curtain, light and power outlet and big lockers, so you can kick back and relax in the privacy of your own bunk.
Guests also get 1 free drink at Drop In Bar Haad Rin every night that you would like to go to Haad Rin beach! We also have free BBQs every Full Moon; on the night before Full Moon Party and one on the day of Full Moon.
We have a swimming pool complete with large sun deck and sun beds, a poolside bar, pool table and platform space for yoga, dance, fun and shenanigans. We have regular night-time events with the best DJs on Koh Phangan. Cool off with a swim and meet other guests and friendly staff whose mission is to make sure you have the best real Koh Phangan experience whatever desire or direction you want to take. We’re here to help!
Drop In Bar was the first beach bar in Haad Rin and will celebrate its 28th anniversary next month, it’s been there since some of the very first years of the Full Moon party and has grown with it in many ways.
Owner P Toh took over the family business in 1999 after he worked his way up from cleaning tables and gaining a fascination with music.
Drop In Bar have some of the best knowledge of Koh Phangan’s most famous event which is the Full Moon Party, they know what you want to drink, what you want to dance to, how to give you the best fun and most importantly how to take care of you.
Three years ago P Toh met Sharon the CEO and creator of Phanganist.com at the Full Moon Party! They formed a friendship and Pi Toh enlisted the services of the website Phanganist to help promote Drop In Bar and to take photos of their parties.
From the start of the website in 2010 up to today Phanganist.com became well known for its photo coverage of the island’s famous party scene and there are now thousands of galleries with photos from most of the parties on the island.
In 2013 it became important to cover all aspects of the island so Phanganist began writing daily articles and interviews with the island’s residents and visitors and on various subjects.
Now Phanganist.com serves as the main online portal and magazine for the island with its ethos to show only positivity from Koh Phangan, who needs another negative media source? Not us!
The great thing about this combination between Drop In Bar and Phanganist.com for the Phanganist Hostel is that you really do get the whole package! This is the creation of the local Thai people and Western Expats so that all aspects are carefully thought of with minds from both sides. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>