Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
FREE CANCELLATION RATE: The group must pay a percentage to Hostelworld as a deposit at the time of booking.
Changes to the reservation and free cancellations will be available up to 28 days before the reservation. From then on, Petit Hostel will charge the rest of the stay on the card provided at the time of booking and no changes will be accepted.
NON-REFUNDABLE RATE: The group must pay a percentage to Hostelworld as a deposit at the time of booking.
As it is a prepaid rate that does not accept changes or cancellations, the accommodation may charge the rest of the amount on the card provided at the time of booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Petit Hostel reserves the right to request a valid credit card at the time of check-in and make a pre-authorization as a deposit. This deposit will not be charged at any time, unless the group takes material from the accommodation or causes any damage.
The general conditions at Petit Hostel apply for group reservations made for 9 or more people.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The accommodation includes:
- Free wifi in all rooms.
- Air renewal system to avoid bad smells, bacteria and virus.
- A self-check-in/out machine to facilitate entry and exit with no physical contact at anytime.
- Non-transferable and contact less keycards that allow guests to access the hostel and make use of the whole hostel’s services (main entrance, room door, locker…).
In Petit Hostel you can find shared rooms. All of them have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet. Furthermore, the rooms are comfy, clean and affordable. Once you come, you will never want to leave us.
In addition, Petit Hostel stands out for its common area: an elegant space with tables, high chairs, an iconic yellow coach and a coffee and snacks machines. It's the perfect place for recharging and meeting new friends from around the world.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), Petit Hostel is taking sanitation measures to help protect the safety of guest and staff. Some of them:
- Daily cleaning of the entire accommodation with disinfecting solutions.
- Beds and lockers will be disinfected at the end of each guest’s stay.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and hand sanitizer, will be available to guests.
- Staff equipped with protective equipment. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>