Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20 Days before arrival date cancelation is free of charge
50% cancelation fee in case of cancelation after 20 days
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Fine wooden flooring and ceiling-high windows are all featured in each room at the Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm. Rooms with shared bathrooms are available. We offer free Wi-Fi in rooms, common area and kitchen.
It is situated just 300 meters from Nollendorf Underground Station and 500 meters from the famous shopping street Kurfürstendamm and KaDeWe trade center at Kleiststr. 35, 10787 Berlin. There are many cafés, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. Berlin’s Zoologischer Garten is just 2 underground stops from the Hostel.
Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception is from 8:00 till 22:00.
Age restriction: 18 years or older.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days.
Extra Must Payments:
Bed linen – 2.00 EUR / person, no exceptions.
Towel 1.00 EUR / Person.
Laundry service 3.00 EUR/ one time usage.
Wi-Fi in all areas of Hostel, Copy, Fax free of charge.
City maps and tourist information free of charge. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>