Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
When Group bookings are cancelled, they can be refunded for the amount that concerns Paradise Cave Hostel (the total amount of the booking minus the booking fee paid by the customer to Hostelworld), if the cancellation is received up to 14 days from the check-in date.
Variations in the number of guests (up to -5 guests) can be refunded if the variation is communicated to Paradise Cave Hostel within up to 7days from the check-in date (the same principle applies, Paradise Cave Hostel will refund the room rate minus the booking fee paid by the customer to Hostelworld).
Please contact us for any enquiries and we will do our best to find a suitable solution!
Additional Terms and Conditions
A warm welcome to your Group!
Please familiarize with our Group Cancellation Policies and get in touch with us if you have any enquiries.
We want to offer you the best stay at Paradise Cave Hostel, so please note that the breakfast is included for your group and is served from 8am to 10am, while local and delicious group dinners may also be arranged if booked in advance, we recommend getting in touch with us 2 days prior to your arrival!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our hostel welcomes guest from all over the world and invites them to enjoy some of the most beautiful sceneries Iceland has to offer, including our backyard waterfall, Drifandii.
Located right underneath the ancient cliffs of the island and just a minute away from the world famous Seljalandfoss waterfall, our accommodation is a tranquil, natural and homely place that also allows you to easily explore the most impressive wonders of Iceland, thanks to its convenient location right by road n.1.
Glaciers, volcanic islands, black sand beaches, volcanoes, hiking paths and natural hot springs are all within easy reach, for you to make the most of your holidays!
We offer both private rooms with shared facilities and a dorm, and our guests are welcome to use our guests kitchen to prepare simple meals.
Come and visit us, we'll stay in your heart!
Paradise Cave Hostel - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 8:00 to 22:00.
Cancellation policy: 7days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We will be waiting for you at the reception desk anytime between 4pm and 22pm.
If you plan to arrive outside check in times, please send us a message, and we will arrange the best solution for you!
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast included in most room rates.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>